Thursday

Just a moment of pride here while I tell you about the gorgeous and talented Jane D'Haene of Anais & I, who has just launched her new website (and yes, you can shop now!)
And just btw, you can see a couple of my illustrations (look for the bunny and the deer) on her designs for the upcoming fall/winter 2011 collection, which is all-around FABULOUS! So stay tuned!

Q-the-clothing-hater loves Jane's clothes (they are just loose and athletic enough to suit Q's personality), and you will have seen her wearing them frequently on the blog. Her favorites are the summer playsuits and the über-stylish sweat-dresses.

5 comments:

MondaysMilk said...

ooohhh I love the blue sweater dress... 'll have a 'quick' at her webshop ;-)... And what an amazing girl you have, she catches the sunbeams.. Rozalinde

Mlle Paradis said...

ok so when she gets sick of her outfits she can just send them all to me. actually, i'll come pick them up so i can have a few minutes with her new truck and a geant COUS!

xo bon weekend de paques!

Yanyan said...

I always admire her work but this one is my favorite collection, your illustration is so perfect there, I am crazy about the deer one! Congratulations to you both, fabulous fabulous!!

Yoli said...

Congratulations to both Maia. Great collaboration. We are also huge fans of Jane's work.

Yoli said...

I just took a look at the winter collection. I am in love! Wonderful pieces and I love seeing your drawings on them.