Monday


A new discovery (thanks once again to Julia at Planet Awesome Kid): Anaïs & I
A brand new line of girls' clothing by designer Jane D'Haene, and inspired by her lovely daughter. Hitting the stores for the first time in August, the line features several sweet Liberty print dresses, but my personal favorites are the sweatshirt dresses. These are perfect for my athletic kiddo who is reluctant to wear clothes at all these days. What could be easier than a single piece that feels like a sweatshirt and holds its style through any rough-and-tumble activity?
Perfect for long, cool summer evenings and over tights into the fall and winter.

5 comments:

Kenza said...

lovely! i can just picture cute Q in these!

Yoli said...

Very pretty, like Kenza, I too can picture the Q in it.

Angie Muresan said...

This sweatshirt dress is adorable. I might just get one for my daughter too.

Jen F. said...

I *love* this dress. I wonder if they could be talked into producing an adult size...

Katherine Alyce said...

UGH I want a sweartshirt dress! Can we get these in big girl sizes?