Friday

We've been in the mountains for a couple of days, using some of my husband's unused "vacation days" (under orders from the management) before the new year kicks in. My husband never takes sick days (the one and ONLY sick day I've seen him take in almost eight years was when we all three had swine flu at once), and rarely uses a vacation day, so this is not the first time we've been ordered to take time off. That's a man with a serious work ethic (can you tell I'm proud of him?)

It was a short trip, but the weather was exceptionally beautiful...and just to take advantage, we decided to pay a mid-winter visit to the place where we were married in early September of 2006. That's just to give you a hint of the wonderful pictures I have in store!... once I'm able to settle back in and do some editing, that is.

2 comments:

caramelcaramelo said...

wonderful! looking forward to the photos! kenza

Di said...

It does look beautiful! I am sitting at home waiting on snow.....perhaps Monday! But so close to the coast it rarely lasts....

I look forward to seeing more photos.