Tuesday

So, we took this set of photos on a sunny winter's afternoon with the intention of using them for our Holiday card this year.

Unfortunately, I have since realized that there is simply no way on this earth that I am going to manage to print, address and send holiday cards. I am still too new to the business of running a shop from home - and the "business" has been going well this Holiday season - so it's really all I can do to keep things running smoothly on that end!
Now that I have admitted to myself that cards are simply not going to happen this season, I realized I had better just put a few of these shots up on the blogs. After all, they're kind of sweet, don't you think?
The graffiti artists did a splendid job on this wall, and I have used it for photos before (back when the Q was much smaller) - but I've never had the chance to photograph the whole family here until this day.
So, here we are, wishing you all a beautiful, peaceful and love-filled Holiday season. Our apologies for that lack of cards, but...save a tree, right?

8 comments:

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Love these shots! So vibrantly happy!

alliot + iza said...

They are unconventional photos for the Holiday! They are warm and vibrant!

Margaret said...

I love how bright and happy these photos are! Happy Holidays!

Yoli said...

Really beautiful Maia, like all you do.

johnny said...

I love those shots. Graffiti background for a holiday card would have been splendid!

We are still designing our holiday cards! eek.

Palmer and Co said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

So great!

PROVINS said...

How cute a daughter you have!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Beautiful! I want to make your holiday cards for you, just to get these taped up onto grateful refrigerators all over. What a beautiful thought!!