Saturday


I have to admit that my dog sleeps on the bed. Often under the covers. And sometimes with his head on my pillow. It's far too late to train him otherwise.

HOWEVER, the very next time we adopt a dog, that dog is going to have one of these tough dogbeds from BowWowBeds.
My husband's late and beloved dog Max (an enormous Akita mix with dingo coloring) would have been all over these.
And though I don't typically wear a lot of jewelry, I am strangely attracted to these natural history themed pieces from the UK at MakeIt.

Maybe it's just that I'm awfully fond of foxes.
And this antler is pretty cool.

4 comments:

Evelyne said...

Très sympa les coussins des chiens..une belle vie !

Juniper said...

Oh how lucky you are, your dog looks so sweet. Like a silver dear. Grey hounds seem like such gentle wild creatures. Can see the appeal of the antler necklace.

Maia said...

Oh, the dogs in the pictures are not ours! Though they certainly are handsome ;) These are pictures from the Etsy shop. I can't say I haven't dreamed of adopting a greyhound, however...

Jg. for FatScribe said...

Dogs have it good sometimes! -Jg. ;)