Tuesday


They've been a long time on the drawing board, quite literally! But I'm excited to announce the arrival of my first set of paper dolls in the shop!
The deluxe set includes two dolls, Mathilde and Evelyne, along with an interchangeable wardrobe of EIGHT pages of exotic outfits. Each 8 1/2 by 11 sheet is printed on cream linen cardstock with archival Vivera inks, ready for cutting or framing as you prefer. Packaged in a kraft envelope and stamped with our trademark biplane and seal.

I will be adding new wardrobe sets to the shop as time goes on. Very collectible!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been following your blog for awhile now although this is my first time commenting. I love your paper dolls! I've loved paper dolls ever since I was a small child and these have such wonderful personalities shining through (and fantastic clothes)!

Maia said...

Thanks so much Terri! I'm so glad you like them - and glad you finally piped up! It's always good to hear from people who read the blog!

chrissie said...

Just Amazing! I adore them!

Di said...

They are fabulous! If they were real children they look like they'd be a bundle of fun.

Kate Neckel said...

Love them!! Congrats :)

Gigi Thibodeau said...

I adore these! You are a wonder, my dear. xoxo Gigi

Le Loup said...

these are gorgeous!!