Tuesday

A small intermission from NY photos...Oh, how I love the blog community!! So many talented people with such generous and outreaching hearts! There are few things I value more in this life at the moment than all things handmade. When we returned from vacation, we found a package on our stoop from the sweet and multi-talented Guusje in Holland. Many of you are probably already acquainted with the pleasures of her blog, which just radiates happiness and family love. A little bit of that happiness and love came Q's way in the form of a hand-knitted, Q-sized shoulder bag with beautiful wooden buttons, and a (much coveted by me ;) dragon t-shirt! I just loved Guusje's wonderful dragons, and was so excited to have one to add to Q's wardrobe!

Thank you and many little Q kisses to you, Guusje! You always make me smile.

10 comments:

Anne said...

the T-shirt is incredible! It suits QQ so well. Dragons are supposed to be great protectors. This one will take good care of your little girl.

Yoli said...

I love the dragon! The little purse could not be any cuter! What sweet sweet and talented person!

Patricia said...

Wow, Guusje made a beautiful bag and t-shirt!

Di said...

Great t-shirt! Very much your (and Q's) style!

tina tarnoff said...

I think I would like that bag for myself. And the dragon t-shirt, too. Q is growing. She's a real charming tomboy. I Love it.

caramelcaramelo said...

oh! this is divine! Guusje is a true artist! kenza

Juniper said...

Looks great!! We have some dragons here too, Guusje is a talented lady! That purse fits perfectly on Q!

Guusje said...

Very welcome, and we love our little framed Q and Pipi.

Your talent is in our house too!!!!

Big Kiss, Guusje

Fei An said...

I love handmade thing: you can feel the love and warmth from it.
I love this blog community as well, have learnt so much from your ladies:) I appreciate it!

Catalina said...

Adorable