Saturday

Call for guest bloggers!!

I have been loving seeing guest posts on various blogs around the blogosphere, and I'd like to start doing the occasional "themed" guest posts. My first idea is children. Would any out there care to post about their children, or grandchildren, or nieces or nephews...or even about the children they wish for?

If you'd like to participate, please feel free to email me at: maialarkin @ gmail dot com (take out the spaces).

OX

ps - Someone recently told me that she was having trouble posting comments from a canalblog site. I am not very technically-proficient with blogs, beyond the basics, so you'll have to forgive me while I flail around, but I have fiddled with the comment settings on my blog, and I hope I have made it easier for everyone to comment. If you've had trouble in the past, can you try commenting again, and see if I've made any difference? Thanks!

2 comments:

johnny said...

I would love to do a post on kids! I have a son who is 2 and a daughter who is 2 months. I don't get a chance to write about them on my blog so this would be a great outlet. Let me know if you're interested!

Maia said...

Johnny, yes, absolutely! Send a post to me maialarkin at gmail dot com
I'd love to post it!