Wednesday

Greetings!! 
Hope all of you in the USA had a wonderful long weekend! We certainly did...and ours was an extra day long thanks to a little side trip to the Telluride area which I will post about soon...pure, unadulterated magic!
I have over 1000 photos to edit, but I will start posting soon! Meantime, here's a little shot from one of my favorite Vail-area hikes, the Lionshead trail. Q and I cooling our feet in the spring runoff...pure Rocky Mountain snow water! It was a gorgeous and refreshing weekend spent mainly out of doors, and I feel like I've had a real vacation for the first time in ages! 
XOXO - M, M & Q

2 comments:

marion said...

c'est merveilleux!!!

Yoli said...

Looking forward to the images, it sounds like you had a heavenly time. Cooling your feet in snow mountain water, how wonderful!