Wednesday


 Red Cone found a secure place in Q's heart when we noticed that they have an outdoor trampoline! 
I doubt she will ever find a more idyllic environment for bouncing.
She gives new meaning to "shining eyes" doesn't she?
 My evening's reading material turned out to double as Q's entertainment for the night. Trust Todd Selby to include a sticker page in his book. Brilliant!
Evening in Western Colorado. If you can imagine the smell of sage and the call of night hawks as they swoop through the last of the sun motes, you will just about have the picture.

5 comments:

Yoli said...

I am completely sold and I must go. This place is dreamlike, your images gorgeous. I am just stunned.

Rebekka Seale said...

I have never wanted to be inside a tent more than I do RIGHT NOW!

Ana Degenaar said...

I loved each bit of post.

the habitpattern said...

Wow! I really need to find a place like this in California. Research begins now!

Yanyan said...

I just read your article on Momfilter. Ohh...I could smell the sage from your words. What an unbelievable place and thats what I call vacation!