Monday

I don't often talk about books on this blog, which is not about books. And in fact, lit major that I was, most of my "reading" these days is done by way of the audio books that I download on my computer and listen to in the studio through hours and hours and hours of illustration work. 
But I'm here to tell you to read this book, because it is simply and utterly exquisite. As many books as I listen to in a year, most of them blend into the background. This one stands out like cut crystal. When it came to its end, I hit play and started all over again. 
Download it, borrow it, buy it, but by all means, do not miss this one.

3 comments:

Yoli said...

I love to read. I will add it to my list.

Ana Degenaar said...

I love it! will buy :)

susanna said...

Right on it, writing the title down...Thank you for the recommendation. :)