Tuesday

The art blog Paris Breakfasts has been posting sweet watercolors of café coffee cups, and it made me realize how many cups of café coffee I've photographed while in France. I have posted several of them already, and here's another one - this one actually from Paris, while out shopping with my best friend from middleschool, Margriet, who lives outside Amsterdam. See? Every cup of coffee contains a memory. That's an excellent reason to photograph them. Anyone else out there photograph their cups of coffee (of course, there's Merisi , whose photos of Demel's in Vienna have been making me drool)?

2 comments:

Geisslein said...

Your comment at my blog makes my wish to travel to paris much bigger :o) Thanks for this! Wish you a great day!!!

Yoli said...

The coffee diaries, that should be the name of your next blog! Love the photo of my favorite beverage.