Saturday

A few good things for a crisp fall day:
Vers iPod dock (we're big on retro iPod docks in our household - it might even be said that we have a few more than we need) ...
...and I am in love with these gorgeous rustic champagne glasses, both available at Spartan.
Sparrow earrings from Etsy seller tundradeer (sorry, you'll have to look it up...I still have that problem with linking Etsy sellers) I don't wear earrings, so she was nice enough to make this little sparrow into a necklace on a leather thong for me. It's perfect and I wear it almost every day.
This simple, perfect little shirtdress for toddlers from Etsy seller madeinmommy.
Bronze-y winter bloomers, to be worn over woolly tights and boots, from l'atelier de marie et rose-alice. I am a big fan of shorts/tights/boots, especially during the fall!

4 comments:

Mom-Friday said...

these are really cool stuff! i love the bloomers -- wish we could wear tights and boots this side of the globe! Your headers and titles are so creative...you inspired me...hmmm, i think i need to improve on mine :)

Carol Jeandel said...

i`m prefer the frist collection of that display ; )clean view !

Juniper said...

Oh! I like the retro radio/clock- for an ipod you say!? Too good to be true. Wonder how I could get one here?! Love the champagne glasses, well spotted!

liza said...

Oh, I wish I could dress a girl!