Sunday

 Early one morning, while I was working in my studio, Q came in and - using some supplies from my paper bins - made herself an outfit from pink tissue paper.

 She spent a lot of time designing and fitting it, folding the paper with great care.
 Check out the look of pride on her face.
 Once she had everything fitted and arranged just so...
She staged a little performance in the living room. 
Usually her creative endeavours are more of the engineering variety, but this one was unusually aesthetic for Q.

7 comments:

Kenza said...

What grace! and you captured it so beautifully in your photos!
Oh how I love coming over here. Thank you Maia for sharing these wonderful moments.

Saskia said...

Pretty in pink! Amazing how talented she is!
xoxox

Michal said...

Please tell me honestly- how do you get anything done with such a magical creature there in your home?

Yoli said...

Maia this is beautiful. She is such a creative child. The pictures are dreamy.

kitchu said...

such a gem, your girl!

anais&I said...

I'm hiring her!!!

Amélie said...

She's fantastic ! So crative. Hard to belive she's only 4.
And magic pictures, such a beautiful light. I like her joyful smiles. Hapiness and poetry. Precious moments.