Tuesday

Big News!!!

With the completion of my first set of hand-finished textile prints, my new shop  is now O-P-E-N! 
 I will still maintain my Etsy shop, and my new shop will be dedicated to a set of unique, limited-run pieces on the theme of travel and adventure. I currently have five images available as 8.5" x 11" prints on 100% cotton rag watercolor paper. In addition I have The Longneck available as a 12.5" x 16.5" fabric print. These are professionally textile-printed with eco-friendly ink on a lightweight, unprimed linen/cotton canvas. Each print is then hand-cut, individually tea-stained, and the edges hand-frayed in my studio. This lengthy process lends a beautiful aged look and texture, and makes each print unique and one-of-a-kind. No two are alike, and each is signed and dated before shipping. This print makes a beautiful wall hanging on its own, or can be framed with the edges showing.
 Each run of products in my new shop will be created in very limited edition. There are only 6 fabric prints of The Longneck available in this run.
Welcome to the next phase of The Voyagers! 
Many exciting developments are on the way!

5 comments:

Yoli said...

Wishing you much success Maia!!!

Jeanne-ming Brantingham said...

WOAH! very cool safari girl! beautiful!

Yanyan said...

Congratulations! What a lovely giraffe!

Ling said...

congrats on the new endeavour! the giraffe looks so at home hanging on your wall.

Geisslein said...

that´s great - congrats from me too!