Saturday

My latest blog crush: Hollister Hovey, with her dead-on eye for the vintage classics, and her slightly dark, slightly witty, and deeply intellectual way with integrating them into a modern-day world.
Hovey's take on the back-to-school shopping guide.
For years, I had an older version of that very backpack, inherited from my dad's army days (my dad was a whole generation older than my mum, so his hand-me-downs were very "vintage" by the time they got to me).
photo: Michael Weschler for the New York Times via Hollister Hovey

Hollister and her sister Porter, hailed by the New York Times Home section as the "New Antiquarians".

2 comments:

Lonnie Hanzon said...

Do you love this or what? (Not really in to dead animals tho...) L

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Heeheee...I enjoy Hollister Hovey and her sis' blog as well!