Saturday

Psssssssst....

Change is in the air! 
I have so enjoyed this blog and it has been a good couple of years, but it's time for something a little bit different. 
I have moved my blog to a new location with a bit of a different format. 
If you read my blog, I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what you think. 
And as a little "thank you" to all of the followers who have made my bloglife to lovely these past years, I'd like to host a little giveaway to celebrate my new blog!
I'll be giving away two 8.5 x 11 prints of your choice from my shop. All you need to do is click the "follow" button on my new blog, The Voyagers, and you will be entered to win. I'll select a winner next Friday! 

Hope you'll all stop by!

 

1 comment:

Juniper said...

ohhh moving?? Shall go and find your new place. Am on the edge of maybe ending capers... its been hard to keep up lately.